Hello, Bonjour, Buenos dias, G’day, Guten-Tag, Konnichiwa, Ciao, Shalom, Do-Brey Dien!
Hello to all!
It has been a month since our official opening on the 16 September 2013 and we are very grateful to those who have helped us in whatever way to ensure we have a smooth startup!
1. Our dearest cousin – Melvin Chong – who has designed this beautiful logo for us!
PauSe for Love Logo
2. Pre-school By-the-Park (Shelford) for our very first Pay it Forward debut at their annual fundraising fun fair for the Rainbow Centre on the 12 October 2013.
3. Ms Karene Wong of NTUC Media for our first media debut on their 2013 October Issue of 生活 月刊 – featuring Mumpreneurs.
4. Ms Katherine Lu of The Shop City for the wonderful platform for us to showcase our handmade items.
5. Project Happy Feet as our selected beneficiary for our annual Pay it Forward Move.
It is because of your support that we can *PauSe for Love, Sew in Joy & Pay it Forward*!